ilovejeans may earn a commission from the companies mentioned in this post, however I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers
When did buying a jacket get so confusing? For me the main criteria has to be, does it look great with my jeans? Below are three key styles that keep on coming back for more each season. Which ones for you?
The Biker Jacket maybe a 50’s throwback but it keeps reinventing it’s self. This time in leather, wool and with a touch of embroidery. Still a timeless shape.
1. Proenza Schouler Cracked-leather biker jacket £1,855 at Net-a-Porter
2. Patched Vegan Biker Jacket £198 at FreePeople.com
3. FP New Romantics Embroidered Jacket £248 at FreePeople.com
The Baseball or Varsity Jacket is bang on trend, reworked below with embellishment, print and leather turns a masculine shape girlie.
4. FP New Romantics Carnival Baseball Jacket £325 at FreePeople.com
5. J.Crew Leather-sleeved denim varsity jacket £305
6. Printed Baseball Jacket at Free People £128
The Parka reminiscent of Mods in the 60’s is a strong contender, why well I love khaki for a winter colour and they cover the bottom! Fur collars tend to go hand in hand with the parka. If you’re petite opt for a shorter style.
7. Golden Quills Military Parka £248 at FreePeople.com
8. Joseph Quad cotton-twill parka £495 at Net-a-porter
9. One Teaspoon Patchwork Parka £228 at FreePeople.com