This post contains affiliate links and Ilovejeans.com will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.
I love to get things in the post, don’t you? So let me introduce you to Dia&Co which is a Plus Size body -positive online shopping experience for women who wear sizes 14 and up, So before you get excited I’m afraid this service is only available in the USA. (I know us UK ladies could really do with a service like this!)
Here’s how the Dia&CO service works..
The beauty of this service is they have cherry-picked the best jean styles they know that will work with your body shape, so you don’t have to try on loads of styles. If like may women you hate trying jeans on in a shop then ask for a selection of jeans in you Dia Box, an excellent private way to try styles you may not have thought of before. You’ll find exclusive styles from Kut From The Kloth, Style &Co, Slink Jeans, Junarose, Rafaella, NANETTE LEPORE and Girl With Curves. Also their very own brands Molly & Isadora and East Adeline. Click Here to view the latest clothing & jeans.
7 Days Of Denim:
I love how inventive Dia&Co got below with mixing the right pieces with jeans. See what you think!
Why is this service going to be good for you?
Here are the facts, if you are saying ‘yes’ to more than not then this service is definitely worth a try.
- Each box Dia&Co send you there is a styling fee of $20 (non-refundable). Charged a few business days before your Dia Box is shipped.
- The $20 styling fee gets you a dedicated personal stylist. You can request a specific stylist if they are available when your box is being sent.
- Five days to try everything on at home and free shipping both ways. (love that!)
- You’ll also receive a $20 credit toward anything you keep and free unlimited size exchanges!
- If you love & purchase everything in the Dia Box you will get 25% off the whole amount of the box sent!
- The box will consist of 5 pieces (you should get 2 outfits, this includes a pair of jeans) of clothing tailored to your preferences when you fill out the quiz. This is where the stylist gets the inspiration for your initial Dia Box.
- You can keep in touch with your stylist by rating the items included in the Dia Box, she will then be able to tailor and style your next box perfect for you.
- If you end up not purchasing anything from that box, unfortunately, that styling fee cannot be credited toward future purchases.
- You can choose exactly when you’d like your Dia Box, every 2-3 weeks, every month, every other month or if you need to skip a month.
- Earn $20 credit by recommending friends to the service.
- If you want more control of what you are sent then add 3 items (from the shop) to your upcoming Dia Style Box, a Dia Stylist will finish curating your box based on your preferences.
- Click HERE to see the stylists and how the relationship is reciprocal with their clients. You may need a tissue!
There are two types of boxes the Dia Style Box and the Dia Active Box to choose from, click below to start your journey!“
Need a bit more convincing then click on the links below and have a read!
Check out what people are saying and see what they are being sent on these unboxing videos!Here’s Why Dia&Co Has the Best-Fitting Denim in the World
Check out the Dia&Co Style Guides for Inspiration.
I’m really loving this service and I’m truly gutted they’re not in the UK. So please do give me feedback when you get your first box and let me know what you think.