This post contains affiliate links and Ilovejeans.com will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.
Did the boyfriend jean ever really go out of fashion, we think not! Anyway it’s back on the Net-a-porter denim radar and worn by many a blogger and Fashion ed in the front row of FW12. Why is it such a hit? Probably because it’s a great excuse to dress down our denim, while keeping the top half and shoes womanly and tailored. The juxtapose of the old worn denim with a crisp minimal blouse appeals to our senses and say’s were not trying too hard! (even though we maybe). However at ilovejeans we have noticed there seems to be two sides in the boyfriend camp, feminine & masculine, which one are you?
SHOP THE BOYFRIEND JEAN
1: THE FEMININE BOYFRIEND
- Marni Cropped boyfriend-fit jeans £220
- Rebecca Taylor Sequin-trimmed bouclé-tweed jacket £395
- Christian Louboutin Love Me 100 leather and mesh pumps £545
- Tom Binns Love of God gold-plated Swarovski crystal necklace £1,305
2: THE MASCULINE BOYFRIEND
- Karl Balloon-sleeved cotton shirt £130
- See by Chloé Wool-blend and leather jacket £685
- Nicholas Kirkwood Suede and glitter loafers £460