This post contains affiliate links and Ilovejeans.com will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.
White jeans can take you everywhere, to the chicest restaurants or hottest party. When I wear my white MiH Marrakesh Flares I know it’s going to be a good night as I feel great in them.
Everyone can wear white jeans, you just need to know what’s the best style for your body shape before you indulge in the great white jean. A pair of white jeans is an investment purchase, you will probably only have one pair in your wardrobe so to ensure you get the best fit be prepared to pay a bit more.
CHOOSE YOUR BODY SHAPE BELOW. CLICK WHEN YOU SEE THE JEAN FOR YOU!
If you’re a lady with ‘curves’ follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Go for a higher-rise as this will elongate your body and banish a muffin top instantly. Not sure what rise you are, click here.
- If you are heavier on the hips the style for you is a kick flare, that’s slimming on the thigh and then kicks out into a flare at the knee. This will give balance to your widest area your hips and lengthen the leg.
- If you have a slight curve then you can go for a slimmer leg shape. Roll the hem up to the ankle to lengthen your leg and to give you a cropped option.
CLICK + SHOP WHITE ‘CURVY’ JEANS BELOW
If you’re a lady with a fuller figure follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Look for a jean with no less than 2% Lycra ( stretch) for comfort.
- Ensure the fabric is not thin or see-through ( check to see if your underwear shows)
- Don’t forget to do the sitting test when trying on. ( jeans need to be comfortable at all times).
CLICK + SHOP WHITE ‘PLUS SIZE’ JEANS BELOW
If you’re a lady with an apple body shape follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Apple’s look for a mid-rise and narrow leg shape to show off those slim legs!
- Look for a white jean with faux front pockets so not to add bulk to an apple’s tummy area.
- Or ask the shop if they offer a tailoring service and have the front pockets removed so the pocket shape isn’t showing, this gives a clean smooth look to the jeans.
CLICK + SHOP WHITE JEANS FOR ‘APPLE’S’ BELOW
If you’re a petite lady follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Check out the selection of Petite clothing collections as they are scaled down for women 5’2 and under.
- Keep to a low to mid-rise jean so not to swamp your petite frame.
- There are lots of crop styles available this summer that maybe full length on a petite body shape.
CLICK + SHOP WHITE JEANS FOR ‘PETITE’ BELOW
If you’re a tall lady follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Although you’re blessed with long legs, it can also be frustrating not to be able to buy jeans of the peg.
- Do your homework as to which brands/stores offer a longer leg 34 to 38 inch.
- Skinny jeans are always going to come up short but flares tend to have a longer length.
- Keep an eye for Supermodel collaborations with denim brands or designers such as Forever Karlie for Frame Denim, created for the long & leggy lady.
CLICK + SHOP ‘TALL’ WHITE JEANS BELOW
I hope this post has been helpful to you, please feel free to comment below as I’m happy to answer any denim dilemma!Photo: Asparklefactor.com